The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from low income backgrounds to pursue full-time Undergraduate degree studies at UCL.
10 awards of full tuition fees and maintenance allowance, and 20 awards of full tuition fees
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: April 24, 2023
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Must be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate;
- come from a lower income background*;
- Must have submitted an admission application for a full-time Undergraduate degree at UCL in 2023/24.
*Guidance on how UCL defines household income can be found on the University’s essential information page.
Number of Awards:
Up to 30 scholarships are available in 2023/24
International students from low income background
There are 10 awards of full tuition fees & maintenance and 20 awards of full tuition fees. The scholarship is tenable for the normal duration of the programme.
Method of Application
Instructions for accessing the online scholarship application form:
- Login to Portico with your normal details.
- Click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding for.
- In the application screen, click on the ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page.
- You are now on the funding page. To find out which funds you are eligible to apply for click ‘Check and apply‘ under ‘Funds Available’.
- Click on the scholarship name of the scheme that you wish to apply for.
NOTE: For each programme that you wish to apply funding for, you will need to submit a separate scholarship application form.