International undergraduate students starting their first year are given Brock University International Scholarships each year.
Student Recruitment will choose the award’s amount. Students must exhibit academic promise to be qualified. This entry prize cannot be renewed. This award is only valid while the available money last.
- Study Country: Canada
- Category: Undergraduate
- Eligible Countries: All Counties
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: April 1, 2023
Brock’s awards and scholarships recognize scholastic excellence and offer financial assistance to students so they can pursue their dream of receiving a post-secondary education through academic institutions and governmental funding schemes. Using OneApp, you can receive the majority of Brock awards.
To be considered for the 2023 International Students Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be classified as a foreign student for fee paying purpose.
- Must have obtained relevant post-secondary certificates required admission into a Canadian institution of higher learning.
- Must demonstrates excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Be proficient in the use of English.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Our largest award is the Brock Scholars awards. These awards are automatic and open to every incoming student from anywhere in the world.
Brock Scholars awards are renewable for up to three years. Students pursuing a three-year degree will be eligible for two renewals. For complete renewal requirements and terms, please click here
Method of Application
A completed application will include:
- A completed and signed online application form.
- Two signed and dated letters of endorsement from people who are nominating you for this award.
- A 2-5 minute video describing why you feel you would make an excellent International Student Ambassador. A link to where we can access your video will be required within the application. Examples of possible platforms to post your video are: YouTube, Dropbox, iCloud and Facebook Live.